This engine recognizes a list that is variable rather than fixed. In other words, even when a recognition list, such as for phone number search and music search, is variable, this solution enables recognition as the texts are automatically parsed and changed to pronunciations. VSR is used to search a word from a large list mainly consisting of addresses and names of places.
- Renault Samsung Motors
- Applied to the entire lineup of Renault Samsung Motors’ products, this solution provides a search function for contact information.
- Halla Meister
- Mounted in Mando's navigation system, this solution provides a function to search destination and music from a list using voice.
- Mounted in iNavi navigation system, this solution provides a function to search destination using voice.
This solution carries out voice recognition for a large list. Using this technology, various applications can be developed.
- VSR for Hyundai Securities trading application
- Hyundai Securities’ MTS (Mobile Trading System) application ‘Able’ is applied with this solution. So, users can search complicated stock names and company names through only using their voice without having to type them.